Perseverance

We spurn despair and strive to complete tasks to the best of our abilities, regardless of the difficulty. We respond creatively to overcome obstacles and ask for help when necessary.

Quote of the Week

“So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s a Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed!) Kid, you’ll move mountains!”

~Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go

Monday, April 8, 2013

FMSC All Night Packing Event 4/12-4/13


“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” –Mahatma Gandhi


Feed My Starving Children is hosting an incredible overnight packing event at the Phoenix Convention Center this weekend! In hopes of packing one million meals to feed the hungry, over 5,000 volunteers will gather for a 24 hour food-packing extravaganza! I know that some of our students will be attending, as will I (from 9:00-11:00pm), and I hope you and your families will, too! Many slots have opened up over the past week, so I hope you can take a second to see if one of these times fits in with your schedule. I understand that registration must be completed by April 10th and that volunteers will receive a t-shirt for helping out! There is a suggested donation of $25. I hope you can take advantage of this wonderful opportunity of serving others alongside your families and friends! Please click here to sign-up!