Perseverance

We spurn despair and strive to complete tasks to the best of our abilities, regardless of the difficulty. We respond creatively to overcome obstacles and ask for help when necessary.

Quote of the Week

“So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s a Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed!) Kid, you’ll move mountains!”

~Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go

Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Meet the Teacher" Follow Up


It was so nice meeting all of you last night at ACA’s annual “Meet the Teacher” event! It was such a pleasure catching up with families of my former students, and meeting their siblings who I have the joy of teaching this year! I am very happy to have become formally acquainted with all of our returning Archway students; your fourth grade teachers had wonderful things to say about you! I would especially like to extend a warm welcome to our students that are new to Archway Classical Academy this year! I am very happy to have you in class with us this year, and I hope you feel excited about the wonderful educational experience ahead of you! Between the busy shuffle of meeting and greeting last night, I hope you all had a chance to see old friends as well as meet some of your new classmates. I trust that you’ve organized your materials and were able to make yourself at home in your new desk. (If you did not bring your supplies last night, no worries! Please bring them on Friday.) Together, we will go through each item and its purpose, as well as explicitly label the 12 file expandable folder.

Again, it was a pleasure meeting you! I’m looking forward to a fantastic school year together!

Enthusiastically,

Miss P :)