I just sent out an email to all of you. If you did not receive it, I do not have your email address. Please email me at LPantalena@ArchwayChandler.org, and I will save your email address. I have copied the body of the email below.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Hooray for a successful first day of fifth grade! I really
enjoyed getting to know your children and jumping into some fun and educational
activities! Your child may come home with a “to-do list” today, which is a
compilation of some supplies and books that he/she may be missing. Please see
the website for details on supplies that you may have a question about.
Also, please be sure to bookmark my class website: http://pantalenafifthaca.blogspot.com/.
This is where I will be posting all of my newsletters, updates, important
dates, resources, etc. for the class.
I hope your child came home feeling excited about starting a
great year. I certainly am! Have a wonderful weekend!
Warmly,
Miss Pantalena