Perseverance

We spurn despair and strive to complete tasks to the best of our abilities, regardless of the difficulty. We respond creatively to overcome obstacles and ask for help when necessary.

Quote of the Week

“So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s a Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed!) Kid, you’ll move mountains!”

~Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Post-Curriculum Night Thanks :)


Dear Parents and Guardians,

Thank you very much for attending curriculum night! I hope you left feeling both more mindful about the daily workings of fifth grade at ACA, and proud of what your child is accomplishing here each day. Although I worked hard to touch on all areas in which you may have been inquiring about, I’m sure there are still some lingering questions. Please know that I am happy to answer your questions and be a helpful resource for any guidance you may need regarding your child’s progress at school. And likewise, I will be sure to get in touch with you if any concerns or issues surface within the classroom. Thank you again for coming and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Very best,

Miss Pantalena