Perseverance

We spurn despair and strive to complete tasks to the best of our abilities, regardless of the difficulty. We respond creatively to overcome obstacles and ask for help when necessary.

Quote of the Week

“So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s a Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed!) Kid, you’ll move mountains!”

~Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Feed My Starving Children Service Project: 10/27/2012


Thank you so much for volunteering with your classmates and families at Feed My Starving Children today! I had such a great time preparing and packing meals together! I'm very proud to be part of such a great-hearted community that encourages serving others as a team. I appreciate all of you very much. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend!

Look at how many meals we packed! Together, we worked to feed 37 kids for a whole year! Way to go!!!

To make a donation to this amazing organization, please click here.