Perseverance

We spurn despair and strive to complete tasks to the best of our abilities, regardless of the difficulty. We respond creatively to overcome obstacles and ask for help when necessary.

Quote of the Week

“So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s a Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed!) Kid, you’ll move mountains!”

~Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go

Monday, May 20, 2013

On Opportunities and New Beginnings


As you may have recently heard, I will be taking a sabbatical from Archway Chandler for the 2013/2014 school year. While I feel saddened to be stepping away from the school I love and have grown to call home, I am thrilled about the opportunity to share the Great Hearts vision with a community in the northwest who thirsts for the classical education we provide. I am so looking forward to the experiences that await me in Jackson Hole, WY and hope to return to Archway Chandler a more skilled and knowledgeable educator- and, with a bit of luck, a better skier, too! :)

I cannot express how grateful I am to my family of co-workers for pursuing lifelong learning and modeling inspirational teaching alongside me. I am especially appreciative of the incredible support and involvement of the Archway families; our community is truly one of a kind. Thank you for everything; I will miss you all!

“We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.”
~T.S Elliot