Perseverance

We spurn despair and strive to complete tasks to the best of our abilities, regardless of the difficulty. We respond creatively to overcome obstacles and ask for help when necessary.

Quote of the Week

“So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s a Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed!) Kid, you’ll move mountains!”

~Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer Update



Greetings Parents and Students!

I hope you’re enjoying your summer vacation! I have been doing some much-needed traveling and relaxing, as well as eager planning for next year. Can you believe that the school year is right around the corner?! I hope you are as excited as I am to return to another fun-filled year of learning!

To my former students and families: I would love to hear how you’ve all been spending your summers! Please feel free to email me and keep me updated on how you’re doing. :) What have you been reading lately? Have you done any traveling or picked up a new hobby? Remember that my door is always open if you need anything or would like to chat; you’re welcome to visit me in my classroom before/after school.

To my future students: I am eagerly looking forward to meeting you and kicking off a great school year! Please see the right side of this page for important links, resources, and information. You can find details about the 5th grade supplies list, uniforms, and important dates to keep in mind. Remember that the Archway website contains answers to many of the questions you may have. I look forward to seeing you at Meet the Teacher night on Wednesday, August 1st at 6:00pm!

Warmest regards,

Miss Pantalena